INGREDIENT SPOTLIGHT | Marble Berry
Marble berry extract is derived from the fruit of a unique plant the supplier discovered in the Tanzanian bush. For the first time in the plant world, the supplier says, the fruit of the marble berry plant has been observed reflecting color using a similar method to that of a peacock’s feather or a butterfly’s wing. As a result, it produces a more intense color than any previously described biological material.
It also contains respectable levels of polyphenols – exhibiting exceptional antioxidant activity at very low use levels.
A photo of the ‘polarized light’ effect, as it reflects off a marble berry, is shown. Our lab says that the light reflected is circularly polarized to the left or the right, which is the characteristic of a chiral structure. Plus – the color of the fruit remains exceptionally brilliant for years after being picked.
After the team obtained samples of the raw material, and shipped it to the U.S. to extract and study, they determined that this unique, one-of-a-kind plant displays the most brilliant coloration in the known world.
Marble Berry Nourishing Mask points of interest:
• Rich in actives that combat and help to prevent free radical damage
• Select ingredients hydrate, moisturize, and oxygenate skin
• Incorporates extremely powerful and intelligent antioxidant properties
• Beneficial actives for helping to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
• Ingredients designed to inhibit the appearance of aging of the skin
This AMAZING masque is featured in our
Information and Photos courtesy of Skin Script RX